Welcome to another edition of the OFF-WORLD NEWS Digest.
In the news ...
- "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?"
WEST COAST PREMIERE!
In the dark, we hear a lone electric cello. We discover a crumbling, tattered, discordant planet earth, decades after most of her original inhabitants have become extinct or moved on to greener pastures on the red planet. Those humans who remain are either hopelessly irradiated... or not human at all.
adaptation by Edward Einhorn
music by Henry Akona
based on the novel by Philip K. Dick
directed by Jaime Robledo (Watson, Stoneface)
Sacred Fools Theater Company, 660 N. Heliotrope Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90004
SEPTEMBER 13 - OCTOBER 19, 2013
Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays @ 8pm
More information HERE!
Artist, Scott Pettersen, once again delivers! His latest figure, Gaff is now available for pre-order.
- Blade Runner vs. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, by Jonathan Cowie
- Un-advanced Technology In Blade Runner, by Geoff Kratz
- Blade Runner, de Ridley Scott : Más humanos que los humanos, by alfonsomazarro (Spanish)
- Representations of Dystopia in Ridley Scott's BLADE RUNNER, by SOPHIE659
- Why Names Matter: ‘Blade Runner’ or ‘Dangerous Days’?, by J. Shiel
- Philip K Dick: Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep And Blade Runner, by Ren Zelen
Blade Runner, by Mindy Doodles
Don't Hate, Replicate!
by ~SeltzerWaterfalls (Kristopher Williams)
Pris and the Spider
'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep'.
And remember to follow @OffWorldNews on Twitter to receive these and other Blade Runner related news items, (including movie showings, specials, and more not featured in this newsletter), as it comes in.
Have a better one!